Interpolation in CDT – Email Extracts (2022)

Interpolation in CDT (Email Extracts) 2022

Dear Dr,

I have produced maps of total rainfall for the past 8 days ( 27- 07-2022 to 03-08-2022) for Met stations and Hydro catchment areas in Sri lanka. I couldn't find a way to plot the total rainfall of weekly data (or 8 days). Because, CDT has given the facility to take summary statistics and spatial analysis for dekadal, monthly, seasonal, annual data etc.

Therefore, I used "aggregation time series- moving windows' '. Then I set the aggregation function as Sum and the rolling window as 8. After that, I was able to get the total rainfall of 8 days which shows the cumulative value on the 8th day. I visualized the last day since it shows the total rainfall while other days show as blanked. Following are those files which show total rainfall.

Total rainfall maps of past 8 days:

Also, I have used the above files to interpolate total rainfall in maps.
Total rainfall interpolation maps for the past 8 days:
Regards,
DK

========================================================

Dear Dr,

I have merged Met stations' rainfall and hydro catchment areas' rainfall over the past 8 days (From 27-07-2022 to 03-08-2022) by using CDT. Following are the links to outputs I have got.
Regards,
DK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extracting Data points using Get Data Graph Digitizer

Guideline for the daily Met station data digitizing process

AWS Metadata Report Generator